is it a rash?

Posted , 6 users are following.

i really need help is this just a normal rash? or is it herpes/yeast infection? i dont feel pain while urinating and i dont have any discharge. imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

looks like herpes ?

• Posted

ah does it? but i dont feel anything else besides whats shown in the image.

• Posted

its definitely herpes ... go to cvs and get some tea tree oil and coconut oil mix it together it will help with everything and clear it up

• Posted

ah i see. thanks! should it be something i should worry about? sorry im 18 and afraid to tell my parents.

• Posted

herpes is a sexual transmitted disease. which means anyone you have sex with could get it from you and live with it also for the rest of their lives. it is illegal, civilly and criminally, to have sex with someone and not tell them you have an STD (sexually transmitted disease). Herpes is something you will live with forever.

• Posted

oh s**t... i better tell my partner to check too... it should he from him. thanks for telling me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.