Is it a wart?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have some raised skin just below my forskin on the underside of my penis. It seems to follow my raphe line and can be stretched. I always thought it was caused by too much masturbation and maybe being too rough and dry when doing so.  New to this site so once I figure out how to post a picture I will.

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

  • Posted

    The post with the pic is waiting to be moderated ..
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Your pic link will probably be taken out by the moderator.

    I have, however, seen it and think it is just part of your natural anatomy where the raphe line goes a bit wiggly.

    If you need to post a photo again it is not possible as far as I can see on a phone or tablet.

    To upload photos:

    First transfer the photos to a computer. In the computer browser, log in to and hit reply in this thread. Click on the 4th icon on the right above the reply box and you can upload photos from there. The scenery icon is the one you need but the icons don't appear on either of my phones or tablets.

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up