Is it herpes or something else? Feel free to share what you know I don’t know who to ask

Posted , 2 users are following.

I wore a condom while having sex with a random girl 2 weeks ago and now some bumps started to appear. I'm scared its genital herpes because even if you wear condom there's still chance to catch it. I don't have the flu like symptoms but it gets itchy and it looks like something under foreskin of my penis. Looks like warts but not really sure. Is this something to worry about?

imageimageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

looks like warts but it could also be an allergic reaction to the condom or a new soap? people with eczema usually break out in thick patchy rashes ( i have eczema) youre only going to find out by going to the doctors though..

• Posted

I went to see a dermatologist today and he said they're not warts but common sebaceous glands and there's nothing to worry about.

• Posted

really never would of guessed it based off of the pictures, this is why we shouldnt google stuff lol glad all is well with you!

• Posted

i get cold sores aka oral herpes and let me be frank u will def know if u have them they itch and hurt n ooze out a clear liquid they last 2-7 days for me its reported for most ppl herpes lasts 7-14 days. it has the look of warts rather than herpes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.