Is it hiv risks???

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had two situation that i worried about

1 : about three weeks back i went for hair cut i was waiting for my turn the barber was making someone else hair with blade when he saw me he came and change the blade and did handshake with me the machine blade touched my hand a little bit the time he changed the blade and did handshake with me might took 2 seconds i saw no blood on my hand and i had winter gloves on my hands my hands have allergy so i am worrying about it if there was blood on my hands is it possible to transmitted hiv

2 yesterday i went to a place where it was too crowed people were back to back at each others my foot was nude one small stone come under my foot it scratched a little bit of my foot but blood did not come and i did not see any blood on my foot

is it these two situations are to be worried about it plzz guys tell me i am very in stress plzz guys tell me thanks in advance

0 likes, 9 replies

Report / Delete

9 Replies

• Posted

Nothing that you mentioned here can be associated with any risk for HIV contraction.

Below are the only viable risks for HIV transmission:

1. Unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse
    2. Sharing needles - PWID
    3. Transmission through blood transfusion. (This is rare as most blood products and blood transfusion are subjected to preliminary screening.)

You do not need to test.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Those are not HIV symptoms, you didn't have a risk. See your doctor for your ailments. HIV is not your concern.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i know it is not hiv symptoms but i might take hiv easily cause my hands are not normal

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It doesn't matter. HIV can only infect if you had the risks I have mentioned above.

What ever your alergies are, they are at the dermis, the initial layer of skin. Any contact with infected fluid will not cause transmission because the virus will not be exposed to your blood stream which is essential for the viral transmission .

For any risk, practically there had to be a wound that needed to happen this very moment and should be extensively gapping to bleed profusely.

You didn't have a risk. Please move on. Your thoughts are irrational, if you are always scared about such irrelevant incidents you should seek counseling.

No one has ever been infected in that fashion in 40 years of this disease, you certainly are not going to be the first one.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up