Is it just me?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I keep going dizzy and faint and my heart seams to have slowed down I can feel the beats pounding at my chest hard and slow. I'm not sure what's going on but my head hurts and sometimes I can't even concentrate my eyes they just role around and I'm motionless. What's happening to me?? Someone help I always try stay healthy I'm 16 I play sports but lately I can't even walk round a supermarket with out feeling faint

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

See a doctor soon you need to find out what's wrong.
    • Posted

Yeah I'm supposed to go this week I'm worried tho because my heartbeats keeps slowing down and speeding up rapidly, should I go to my GP or like the hospital 😁
    • Posted

Hi, seems like you're having some palpitations. Do you have anxiety? That could play a big part. Did you actually faint? Or just feel faint? Def see a doctor just to see what's going on and get peace of mind
    • Posted

Your anxiety isn't helping at all your 16 aren't you what do your parents say? I'd call your GP and see them tomorrow maybe this will answer some questions is your appt. with a cardiologist this week?
    • Posted

Yeah I get bad anxiety but never felt like this. I haven't fainted but I find it hard to move when I get dizzy i worry about been in public and having to fall on my butt
    • Posted

Yes my mums worried so she'll take me to my doctors. I can't get a app for tomorrow but I'll definitely go I need to find out what's going on thanks for your help
    • Posted

Get some rest just lay down and take some deep breaths to calm yourself down and relax you should go to sleep if you don't at least your resting and your heart won't work so hard and blood flow should be better. Let me know what the doctors say.
    • Posted

Yeah I felt 10x worse today but that's because I had to go into school to do my 5 hour art exam I went to the doctors after she said I shouldn't go in for the rest of the week and put me on a course of meds
    • Posted

It does sound like you have s virus and need lots of rest and fluids. Antibiotics take 24-48 hours to start working if you don't start f
    • Posted

Yeah I started them late this afternoon and got doctors note off for tomorrow but I have another 5 hour art exam the day after 😫 Hopefully the antibiotics will mellow the dizziness that's the worst part
  • Posted

Feeling better by Wednesday or Thursday call the doctor. Are you at home with your mom as you should have someone checking on you. Get well and rest!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.