Is it just really bad anxiety?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been dealing with some different symptoms then what I usually get. As of late I've been feeling off centered. As if my left and right side are on different levels. I've been getting a weakness sensation in my legs and hands. To the point where I feel like my legs will give out at any moment even though they haven't. My ears ring and I get a numbness/pressure in the back of my neck. I also notice my body feels like it's throbbing. Finally I feel like an emptiness/numbness in my abdomen. I've been to multiple doctors and had many tests run which all come back fine. I have a 0.5mg prescription of lorazepam which doesn't seem to help when this all happens.

I'm wondering if these symptoms are just more intense anxiety problems?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It might be anxiety Matt.  You can get all kinds of weird symptoms. Are you on zoloft.  I wouldn't know if that is a reaction.  Did doc say maybe you could take two of the lorazepam to take the edge off.  Sue
    • Posted

I'm not on Zoloft. I'll have to ask the doctor about taking more or getting a higher dose
  • Posted

It is more then simple anxiety. Its referred to as a panic disorder. Sensory overload happens then it sets off fight or flight and rushes adrenaline through you. Effects seventy percent of the body so there are so many different symptoms that can happen over time. Learn cbt so you have tools and resources to refer too. Are you in therapy? Biofeedback is excellent along with therapy
  • Posted

These  sound like anxiety symptoms

Go back to your doctor for a meds review

Consider therapy we have to learn how to cope with anxiety symptoms

so they dont take over our lives.

Stay Strongconfused

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.