is it my gallblader?!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had SO MANY PROBLEMS over the last couple years. I am 15 years old now (female). I wake up and feel tired/groggy and have a stinging burning pain all over my body but mostly my arms, face, and chest area. When I eat its very painful, and i feel like i have to keep swallopwing to make it go down. I get heartburn right after i eat. Sometimes i have shortness of breath. Sometimes i feel naseous after i eat and feel full after i eat (like i eat a small meal and sometimes it feels like i just ate a thousand pounds of food). I have tried all gkinds of gerd medication but they don't help. Could this be gallbladder related?????

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Could be acid reflux ask to be referred to a consultant or second opinion re feral If your getting stomach cramps COLOFAC. tablets help or Buscapan. Could be extra stress. not knowing makes pain.worse. Are you worrying about exams other?
    • Posted

Thank you for replying. I'm not stressing about anything. I'm homeschooled now because public school gave me too much anxiety. So I have had multiple tests done, (barium swallow, upper endoscopy, manometers, oh monitoring, keg) but all were normal I guess. I just always have pain mostly in my chest area especially when I eat.

Thanks!

• Posted

i dont think that sound like gall bladder as thats what i have i suppose everyone can be different i would ask the doctor to send you for an ultra sound. some of it does sound like gall bladder. i hardly ever have indigestion and that worries me as every one else does. iv got burning pains when i turn to my left round my waist. im waiting on a cancellation to get the gall bladder out i only have 1 very large stone i am in pain constantly but it does not feel like the first or second attack of gall bladder pain i had. this feels like something else. so get checked out. im sick going to the gp and also the hospitla emergency dept.i hope things get better for you and im sorry i could not be more help. it could be a few different things at the same time. good luck and god bless you dear.
  • Posted

Ah Lovely, it sounds like you are having a right old time of it.  I would pursue it with your Doctors to get to the bottom of it.  I too get that tired and groggy thing that often is so bad I can't function.  I've had my gallbladder out but that has resulted in other issues that I won't bore you with other than to say I need to have further surgery to remove a post operative mass in that site.  I hardly ever got or get indigestion.  But I got lots of pains in my chest abdomen and the right hand side and bloating etc.  And I get those issues you have around food and eating.  Good luck to you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.