Is it possibly I have herpes? Never had sex before

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi there!

right off the bat, I am a virgin. I have had the same partner for about 3-4 years. we have never had sex, just used fingers.

around the end of November last year we decided to spice up the bedroom with my sex toy (which i personally don't use internally, just externally but we tried internally, and the day after i had vaginal discomfort/itching, and a tinge of pain. the itching went away in 2 days, but the uncomfortable feeling stuck around. i thought it might be a yeast infection, so i tried meds off the shelf for it, but it felt like it kinda worked, but it didn't really go away completely till around 2 weeks before Christmas holidays? (but honestly i don't know it it went away or i ignored it?)

ANYWAYS, the tinge of uncomfortable is back, it comes and goes, and ill feel fine one minute or hours and then the next i feel it? i might be hyper focusing on that area though.

i guess the tinge just feels a bit like inflammation? its hard to explain, it is not itchy, or painful, just uncomfortable for a second.

WebMd has me spiraling that it could be herpes?

i cant see anything inside (i can look pretty far in the entrance if i try hard) or around my vagina?

what else could it be???

scared if i do have it my partner will break up with me, and my life is over basically. i have only ever had one partner in my life

thanks to anyone who can help me out, i am anxiously dying mentally

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It is technically possible that your partner transmitted HSV to you even without intercourse. However, it is not very likely, and without examination and/or testing it will be difficult to say if you have herpes or not.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.