is it really anxiety

Posted , 3 users are following.

Iv stopped having panic attacks now im quizzing if I have health anxiety any more I feel like crap throat hurts abit im not constantly looking for any think thats bad any more it feels like there is a band round my head and feels like my lungs r on fire duno its mad had to get dr to ring me but hasent yet stomach is a allways rumbling any ideas 

0 likes, 13 replies

Report / Delete

13 Replies

• Posted

Wait for your doctor to phone you.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Lungs r fine im going ott lol 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi the band around your head sounds familar i get this also and it feels like it is going to explode literally. It is very worring but i think it is all apart of the anxiety and panic attacks - try not to worry relax and it should go away - also i find a head massage really helps release the tension.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you it probably is anxiety im glad I havent had a panic attack in quite a few days but tbh I think its building up and im going to have the worst 1 ever I have been doing hypnosis for 2 days I feel relaxed after I think it might be helping but I think am coming down with flew
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I know how you feel, I have been having health anixety for the past 8 years!! It has flared up these past few months worse than ever. I take 50mg of paxil daily but it seems I'm still always worried. Everyday I have another thing wrong. Stomach pains, earaches, mouth pain, joint pain and today I woke up with a headache behind my ear. It won't go away and now I'm panicking thats its a brain tumor! Its so exhausting to worry so much all the time and sometimes I just want to scream and cry but I'm at work so I can't do that or they will probably admit me to the mental hospital! Don't know what to do anymore!!!

I hope you feel better soon Paul.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you and I hope i do I dont know what's going on any more its confusing im  tiered I use to be up and out going but nothing any more seems like its been ripped out of me 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

try not to worry, I know its so hard not to, because I constantly have to tell myself not to worry. It is the worst feeling ever! Let me know how you are. I do care.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

glad to hear. Yes its so hard dealing with all the worry all the time and alot of people just don't understand.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know its nice just to talk to people who have the same think I wouldn't wish it on any 1 its terrible to cope with and the physical symptoms as well but its all in the head 
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up