Is it too much x-rays, 6 in 6 months?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have chest pain and insomnia.  Doctors can not figure out why.  I had 6 x-rays in 6 months.  Is it too many?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Maybe x-rays aren't the answer. Try going to a cardiologist and neurologist that specializes in sleep disorders.

No one can tell you about your health care. Your going through something and your trying to fix it. As long as your not pregnant, you should be ok😊

• Posted

No I am a guy.  I went to cardiologist already and they say nothing is wrong.  I was under HIV scare.  Now doctor order sputum culture to see if I have any infections after 5 months of chest pain.
    • Posted

I know it discouraging babes, but u gotta keep going until something is accomplished
  • Posted

If it was too much, your doctors wouldn't order that many x-rays!
    • Posted

I failed my sputum culture exam twice already.  It keeps saying contaminated.  Is there any other test that can be done to see if there is infection in the lung.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.