Is Saturday night palsy related to brain tumors?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

My father has suffered from Saturday night palsy two days back. He has high blood sugar too. He used to smoke and drink but quit. For years he has been living a healthy life which includes exercise and nutritious food. I am concerned, Is Saturday night palsy related to brain tumors? Is it an indication?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi, has he been checked by his physician?  From my experience of having a brain tumor in the most dangerous part of the brain is to me doubtful that it is a brain tumor.  Just one of my symptoms before my operation and radiation were seizure or tremor , shaking fast  in my left arm once in awhile and weakness with clumsiness, dropping things in my hands.  Thought I'd put this in, hope it's helpful on Saturday Night Palsy.

http://www.ncemi.org/cse/cse0919.htm

• Posted

OK sorry about that . Email me @

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.