is there and end to this ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

so i have today suffered my 9th miscarrage my anxiety is kicking off big time! i keep thinking theres something wrong inside im waiting on blood results to see why this keeps happening.

i just dont see an end to it, its ongoing day after day theres something new then ... this happens urghhhh im fed up i feel useless and im taking it out on my poor husband. but at the time all that goes through my head is worry that something is wrong iv been off work for 2 days because i cant stop over thinging things!

guess i just needed to rant i want to say a whole lot more but i dont want to use bad language lol.

x

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sending you a ((((((((BIG  HUG))))))))). Don't know what to say to make things better but it always help to get your anger out- a scream into a pillow using all the bad language you want! 

Thinking about you. 

• Posted

thank you smile iv screamed in to the pillow many times im surprised it hasnt grew legs and ran away lol but thank you xx
  • Posted

Ah Sarah I'm so sorry to hear that, I suffered a miscarriage 3 years ago and it was one of the worst experiences of my life, can't begin to understand what your going through. A rant is definitely good! I bottled it all up and didn't talk to anyone about it and since then my marriage has broken down and here I am gone from being one of the bubble at people ever to suffering from anxiety. But hey, it could be worse. 

Have you any children? Are they investigating your miscarriages? 

• Posted

thank you and yeah i have 2 boys from a relationship before ... but every time i get pregant with my husband we seem to  loose it everytime. 

yeah i have recently moved far from my home town the doctors back there used to just tell me rest up blah blah nothing else but since moving here me and my husband told the doctor our situation and she looked alarmed and asked why i havnt had tests to see why it keeps happening so she has done all my bloods get my results back wednesday and then i suppose we go from there. x

• Posted

Please god it's all good news. I have a friend who has the X factor (I think it's the X factor or maybe y). Bit it means she can't carry girls, anytime she got pregnant on a girl she miscarried before she reached the 12th week. And she had a lot of loses before she had her son, she felt it was worth it though just to have him! 

Fingers crossed for you and your husband, I hope Wednesday brings you good news. Xxx

• Posted

That was what I thought at the beginning as my husband also has a boy from a previous relationship. If it's that reason that I keep loosing them I think I could live with that but ATM me being like this with the anxiety isn't helping I keep thinkin it's my fault as I panic soon as I find out I'm constantly checking to see if I'm bleeding I do test after test to make sure it's not a mistake maybe I put my self through too much stress. But hopefuly Wednesday something is done and we can go from there. Thank you for ur replies it means a lot smile x
  • Posted

Even though I've never first hand experienced it, my sister miscarried twice and a friend miscarried about the same as you, I can't imagine the pain you feel but you seem a very strong person. I think people like you can give a lot of inspiration to others. Who knows, things might work out. But you are one heck of a trooper.
    • Posted

I suppose after the 4th I kinda got used to it it's like normal to me now but at the same time it still hurts, the worst was when we thought this ones here to stay so we told close family and then it happened again so then I had to tell them then u get the sympathy look (the worst look someone can give you) lol. Thank you I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.