is there any hope for postatisus

Posted , 3 users are following.

had this postatisus new 11 week been back doctor told to stop antibiotic and take paraceltemol for next ten day as there no infection and there no cure it a wait a see if it go away or if it go what the point of carry on fed up of beening in pain with my bottom

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hello david

Have you been on ciprofloxacine or levofloxacine?

How much time?

Please, describe your pain along the day/night?

There was rectal/perineal pain before antibiotics?

Thanks

• Posted

it come on after the flu started feb try cipro didnot suit me was put on trimeptrim been on then 8 week stop yesterday i can pee fine now it just a saw pain in bottom belive it or not pain today been a 1 and not a 7 or a 8 seen ulouglist told me to stop antibiotic as it non backteri prostatisus now and it take time for saw in bum to go any help mate i am very thank full
    • Posted

pain in bottom can be before a poo or after mainly
    • Posted

and cipro a black box drug i got bad side affect
  • Posted

Hi David, Ive had Chronic Prostatis for over 6 years.

I had various antibiotics for a whole year and they did NOT work.

I am now taking Pregabalin ask your Dr about it as it may help you.

what other symptoms are you getting?

• Posted

mate i can pee fine now started feb after the flu it just a saw pain in bottom left uloglist said now there no backtire in my postate now it none backire now and the saw pain take time to go stop antibiotic and told me to take parcelamol you had your for 6 year is that everday or on off as it gone for you now
    • Posted

he think mine acute now how do you copy got me at frock bottom he said it maynot come back once saw ness as gone do you think he lieing that uloglist
    • Posted

and they black box drug can have bad side affect
    • Posted

Hi David, Yes I have still got it.

it also makes me very tried .i have the pain in my balls every day it's making me very depressed after suffering with this for over 6 years.

do you get tired also?

• Posted

how do you copy mate i just got saw feelimg in my bum that all left but it get me vey down
    • Posted

Hi David , it's very difficult to cope with this.

it has made a big impact on my life I pray it will go away one day.

i also get urgency rushing to go to pee at one stage I was peeing 15 times a day.

• Posted

I get VERY TIRED also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.