Is there any Natural Solution Menstrual Cramps Relief?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi Girls,

I would need some supplement or some period cramps relief product that is based on natural ingredients. 

My cramps are very painful on my period sad

I can feel pain when I just think on that few days in a month sad

And I don't like to use any unnatural solutions or drugs. Because they will destroy my body I'm sure!

So I'm looking for some natural based supplement or pill or liquid I could take with me to my job or while I'm on vacation or playing sports.

Also, it would be very good if the product is approved by NSF International Labs... ( I think their certificate is called "NSF Certified for Sport" ) Because I would like to join some professional team this year and I don't want product has any kind of banned substances or PEDs (Performance Enhancing Drugs) so I don't get any trouble in my sport career.

Thanks a lot Girls,

Hope we would find something for us :D

Cheers! :* 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Oil of evening primrose and starflower oil, vitamins E, B1 and D are supposed to be good for periods. Oil of evening primrose has a drug interaction with blood thinners also you shouldn’t take it if you have epilepsy or schizophrenia. If you do take natural supplements, it is always important to find out possible side effects and drug interactions. Natural supplements don’t have the same amount of testing that pharmaceutical medicines do. I would have thought ibuprofen would be ok to take and wouldn’t be on a banned list it is usually the best thing for periods.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.