Is there any pregnancy risk???

Posted , 2 users are following.

My girlfriend and I had sex around December 1-3, we were first grinding while fully clothed, i did not ejaculate while we were doing so, i then rolled over and put on a condom the correct way before rolling it onto the bad of my penis. We then had sex and it did not end in ejaculation. I kept the condom on until he went to the bathroom, only then i removed the condom and filled it with water to check for leaks or tears, which there were none. The following week She had her period. Is there a chance of pregnancy because of the act alone, and by receiving her period that means Shes not pregnant? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

From what you’be described, it looks like you’re in the clear. No ejaculation + condom + period post coitus are all good signs that she is not pregnant. 
  • Posted

You are in the clear.  If you had a condom on for intercourse and then she had her period then it all seems fine.  Can I ask how old you are?  You come across as only rather young and I was wondering if there was anyone that is close to you that you may be able to have a chat to about these kinds of things.  It is always nice to have someone that you can rely on and get some tips on small matters.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.