Is there anyone out there feeling symptoms daily?

Posted , 18 users are following.

Ok Ladies it's me again. Lately im been coming on her quite frequent. I want to know is it anyone else out there that is feeling so awful just about every day? Seriously, this has been ongoing almost two years now. Is it just me? I mean feeling so so bad i cant even explain. 😢 Yesterday , I got up and was feeling not great but I managed to pushed through it. Suddenly out of the blue I started to feel better right after church. But this morning I woke up feeling the usual, with anxiety, ill to the stomach, heart palpitations, the list goes on. Is it just me or what?

4 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

You are so not alone. I am 50 and 16 months since my last period and sorry to say the symptoms don't ease. It seems like I cannot go a day without SOMETHING. It is usually bizarre things to. I know I sound like a hypochondriac and that depresses me because what I feel is real. I only wish I was inventing it.

For me it hasn't ended when my periods ended. It is difficult most times to get basic things done. My symptoms consume me most days. It has changed my personality. I equate it to a trapped animal. I snap and snarl, whine, cry and try to break free of this hormone hell but I still feel trapped in it.

I had peri for over 5 years. It took me awhile to realize what it was at first.

Now I have a sore inflamed tongue on the right side that just showed up today for no apparent reason. It just gets depressing.

• Posted

i haven't lost my period yet but i can relate to you God bless you im like you its everyday its consumed my life and i have bizarre symptoms as well things that nobody believes me and i wouldn't believe me either if i wasn't the one feeling them day in and day out all day long. you can pm me if you ever just need to vent i know its so hard and feel trapped in a body thats going haywire. i dont tell my family how i feel or what im dealing with they get tired of hearing me. but im tired of not living my life and depressed and in bed most days and not feeling normal.im praying for us all

• Posted

I relate

I started meno at 52, and the moment cycles ended so did my life.

Now im 54. I deal with it daily, but i think that there are times when i am hopeful that it will improve.

It really is a life/human altering experience, and one of the worst for sure the worst time in my life. No questions.

It does change your personality it truly does. It takes away joy, laughter, spontenaiety, feel good ness..

But i trudge through and force myself to laugh a little, to remind myself that im not cookoo.

Your not alone!

Yes depression by far the worst symptom for me too, as i never really experenced it to a degree prior to meno. So this really was a game changer, it took away everything. Im determined to get it back though. And you will too

😉

xoxo

• Posted

Ironically, mine was the same...as soon as periods ended, things got even worse. Ugh, hang in there!!!

• Posted

Yes it can be very challenging. I 've been waking up around the same time for wells now between 4:00-5:00am , and sometimes sooner. I can't get back to sleep. I wake up very anxious and air hunger. Have you experienced this? Especially the air hunger.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.