Is there something wrong???

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi everyone 😊 I will be 2 weeks post op for a Rectocele repair tomorrow, apart from an infection that's cleared now ( I think ) I've been ok. Today I've been feeling really heavy down below and when I sit down feels like I'm sitting on something does anyone know what this could be as I'm really worried somethings gone wrong. I have been getting up and just bobbing round the house making brews wiping down and things for the past few days nothing crazy tho could it be this? Also my darling children have kindly shared their cold with me and I've been coughing and sneezing but holding myself as I do it.

So sorry to babble on I'm just worried that somethings gone wrong or is this normal?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, matron will respond to you but to give you my exsperiance, I really panicked when I felt the lump at the back but don't worry it appears to be the swelling and it will go shortly it is also your body telling you to put your feet up chic.

week three the stiches fir me are an issue with the itching and also struggle to sit on my bottom.

hope this helps chic xx

• Posted

Thankyou Hun day on the sofa tomorro gonna chill out abit 😊 Xx
    • Posted

I have had A&P love and everyday as been difrent so far the best day being today.

now laid on the bed again, I am still bleeding lv no discharge.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.