Is this a blip ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been in cit for about 6 weeks, 20mg for 4 weeks. Last two weeks back to normal and then on Saturday, felt heightened anxiety again, loss of appetite,etc. Got my lovely period on Sunday and am just wondering whether anyone else went backwards when getting their period?  I'm hoping this is just pms kicking in because of anxiety but could do with some reassurance. Scared the cit isn't now going to work. Do not want to increase as I know I was fine for the last two weeks, just seems a bit odd!

thank you

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I am going threw the same, I was on 20 but felt I was still not well so they put me on 30 for the last six week, and I been feeling a lot of anxiety, very anxious, my apatite is all over the place, my sweats are back, I got my period on Thursday and I am still feeling the same. Don't know if I need an increase or this will pass. Oh and I also got pretty mad muscle tension in my legs. I been on the couch for last week.

• Posted

Yes I talked to you yesterday quite a bit, youre in Canada! So even on 30 youre not feeling much better?  This is a nightmare!  Did you suffer from anxiety before ?  Ive never had it before until I had a health scare, which was fine, but I just cant seem to get rid of it now.  My legs are now ok after hurting like mad on Saturday.  Have you felt any better at all, like back to normal? x
    • Posted

Hey yes I talked to you yesterday, nope I woke up this morning still anxious etc, my legs are still tender etc, I am starting to wonder if I should of stayed on 20, it could be that my dose is just little two high, but when I was on 20 I was still having anxiety. So we decided to up it to 30. Yes I went on the meds because of my sever anxiety.
    • Posted

If u have face book u are more then welcome to add me. At least we know we have lots in common and can bitch away lol. It's Sanja lepener my picture is of me and my son.

• Posted

Yes I do, am just off to cbt (anxiety therapy) and will friend request you when I get back x
  • Posted

Looks like a blip, see how all goes in a weeks time, your medications need time to work and possibly at your time your body will be out of the usual

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.