Is this a herpes outbreak?? Please help! Photo attached

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, so here's a quick as I can break down of my situation. I had my first initial outbreak last year February. I was abroad at the time and the healthcare in that country wasn't very good so I was never 100% sure I had herpes but by my symptoms etc I read a lot online and I came to the conclusion I had herpes.

-guy gave my oral

-next day itching sensation

-day after a number of sore blisters formed leaving me in so much pain

Anyway, over a year down the line I haven't had any other symptoms or reaccurences, until last night I noticed one small lump at the bottom of my vagina kind of between the crease and bottom lip, it feels more like a bubble like you would expect from a burn it isn't sore either, I'm don't know if it is a herpes sore or simple or what.... really freaking out. I know I can get a swab test but I don't think I have time to do that over the next few days. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

X

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I cannot seem to add the photo using my mobile device so will need to log in to my computer later to do it! Sorry. Any help still would be greatly appreciated

• Posted

It most likely is but because you're only going to have type 1 I don't think it will progress into any more, it won't be sore like the last one (unless its on the perenium because that is such a sensitive area) it'll probably be gone in 3 days try not to stress x

• Posted

Thank you for your reply, just so hard where I haven't had it in black and white that I definately have herpes, any little thing can send you crazy. I will give it a few days hopefully it will clear up. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.