Is this a HPV

Posted , 3 users are following.

so I have had warts before and now every single bump or raised bit of skin or spot I automatically think that its a wart, these parts of skin are so small you basically cant see them with the naked eye, but they look like they could potentially grow into warts, what do warts look like before they have the stereotypical look that everyone knows? Do these look like warts?

I'm really struggling mentally with this as i just feel like everyone will think I'm disgusting and I'm scared of talking to men and going on dates because I will eventually have to tell them about it, its been nearly two years since i last had warts, so i thought my body would have cleared the infection imageFile size is too bigimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

i dont see any warts there

• Posted

do you think it just looks like a small pimple though? especially the second image, sorry its not very clear but its at the very top of the photo, slightly off centre to the right, i think/ i hope im just being overly paranoid and think that every lump is a wart

• Posted

at the min it could just be a pimple or raised hair follicle just keep ab rye on the area for it growing or changing or multiplying i dont think theres any cause for concern there

• Posted

hi ... I got diagnosed with hpv recently just been to a clinic and I had a tiny one similar to that and she said it was a wart so had it frozen off ... mine have always been small like that.. mine never grew into the typical wart that you see online

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.