Is this a symptom of anxiety??

Posted , 5 users are following.

For the past week I have been getting headaches well feels more like a dull ache mostly in my forehead Also I get it in my face my nose and my cheeks I'm not sure what this is does anybody else get this??

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I get this all the time! I take an aspirin and don't think about it. Usually goes away. There are simple explanations to everything. Our mind just overthink everything. I had one for like 2 weeks straight. It was hell. But I wasn't trying to control it so it got worse. Also I need new prescription glasses so that does not help.

• Posted

I haven't had these but they can be related to anxiety, take a look at this scteenshot, Google "100 anxiety symptoms" it's really helpful some on there you wouldn't believe are symptoms, hmm the screen shot I was gonna send covers pressure on face but can't figure out how to send on here, but Google that page, it's about the 3rd one down on the search page

• Posted

Hello kirsty

It sounds like your Anxiety that is causing your headaches, Your facial pain. Soetimes medications  can also cause an aching head

BOB 

• Posted

We have just got back from up country could it be a pollen or similar that is causing your problems. We saw several people while up there with an allergy that they seemed to get. Caused by collecting in the harvest, it can be the dust or spraying the fields

BOB

• Posted

I start with pressure in my face. My cheeks,above eyes, nose. Kinda like a pressure strip right across from ear to ear.

This then plugs my left nose and left ear and causes an off balance feeling that leads to anxiety that caused many other symptoms I hav this everyday. Sometimes all day and other days off and all. This has been going on for years can you relate?

• Posted

Yeah it can also make me feel abit dizzy does it with you? So I have nothing to worry about then
    • Posted

I do occasionally get a quick dizzy spell. But it's more of an off balance feeling. I have had this most days for many years. Very uncomfortable. Went to ENT and did cat scan and MRI a couple of years ago. Then off to the neurologist. He said it's migraines. My reply was really?Everyday?......and I don't get headaches. The mist I get is ocular migraine a couple times a year but no headache. So frustrating

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.