Is this an STD? Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I have been diagnosed with lichen planus before, and now am wondering if this is an issue regarding that, or if it is something new and sprung up. I currently fear it to be a herpes or hpv wart or something, though I would hope neither to be true.

I have not had sex in 3 months and masturbate pretty heavily / rough most days so it may be that as well.

Attached below are some photos. The bumps showed up randomly about 3 days ago. They have no pain, and get agitated when I get hard, but when I am soft they are small, normal, and shiny. They do not seem to be pus filled at all which makes me wonder if the option of herpes is out.

Any help, advice, or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

imageimageimageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up