Is this an std plz need to know il just got tested an no phone called

Posted , 4 users are following.

Il got like wight dots on the tip of my dick well looks like bubls aorond the tip of dick it wont let me send pic need to kno asap plz

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

when did you get tested? When was your exposure? Was it protected or unprotected sex? 
    • Posted

Got tested on the 19 n yeah had unprotected sex n il dont know because il had sex with this one girl over an mouth ago n she gots it but said she didn't have any thing wen we was messing around n il know il was clean befor her cuz my bm is clean

• Posted

Ok.. I’m having trouble understand what you’re saying. Please use punctuation marks so I know where your sentences are ending otherwise I’m having trouble understand your run on sentence. The only thing I understood was that you were tested on the 19 of this month. And you had unprotected sex. Ok.. so when did you have this unprotected sex? And did you have unprotected sex with more than just one  person? What does your bm is clean mean? 
    • Posted

I think he said, 19th of this month, he has been tested for stds and he had sex with this girl a little more then a month ago, which she claims she’s also infected but disputes she was also clean prior. 

Carlos what was the results of the test?

• Posted

Yes the 19 of this month n the doc still haven called back so I think I'm clean but for these white dots or bubbles around the top of mine di*k

• Posted

Those white spots on the tip might be something and the doctor is still awating more results or something else might be going on. So do you know what kind of test did the doctor do? Are you located in the US because they don’t call when you are clean.
    • Posted

I'm in the US n il ask them to do an test for every thing. So il hope they test for every thing

• Posted

Get yourself tested ASAP.
    • Posted

Carlos  normally you have to wait 3-5 moths to get a more accurate result on paper but you should see a urologist and get a second opinion ASAP.

Use a PC to upload a picture next time you reply to a comment. You will see a square box icon

• Posted

Yeah George is right. There is a time period you need wait after exposure before anything new shows up in your blood tests Usually chlamydia and gonorrhea would be waiting around 3 weeks for more accurate results. Syphilis,herpes, and HIV around 3 months. Unless you have actual physical symptoms that they can do a swab on then yeah they can test that immediately. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.