Is this an STD? So worried [PICS]

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello. So about a month ago I lost my virginity in a one night stand, no condom (lol). I took plan B like two days after and it gave me what I believed was a yeast infection. I treated it with Canesten that I had at home and the symptoms got better, but one day while inspecting down there I noticed these bumps in my vaginal opening and the urethra. I've known about them for like three weeks now (I had never looked inside so I don't know if it's possible that I had them before all this). I'm so scared and I don't know what these could be. They don't hurt or anything, but it gets itchy down there some days. Any ideas? I'm going to the doctor next week but I'm just really freaking out.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Look perfectly normal, but if it concerns you go go to the doctor! Make sure he wraps it up next time! There are very bad diseases out here

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.