is this aniexty. please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ever since I've had my daughter I worry about everything. I have chest discomfort and discomfort under my left breast bone into my back. And at times I just feel fear throughout my body and feel like I'm just going to drop dead. I've had ekgs, blood work, stress test everything came back good. My doctor says it's aniexty. But I'm scared to take medicine. Does anyone else feel like this?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I'm the same all this started 3 years ago after my daughter was born. I was kind of bad before, but now I'm a lot worse I worry about my daughter too. I get pains in my left breast it scares me and I think it's my heart. I ache all over, have headaches plus other things. I worry about every little thing. I take citalopram and propranolol but it doesn't stop you worrying!
  • Posted

Go out on some vaccation, and if possible start gardening, you will enjoy.
    • Posted

I've been on two vacations and I feel so much better when I'm there but when I get home it's the same thing all over again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.