Is this anxiety??

Posted , 3 users are following.

And why am I getting this??  I feel like I'min a fog.. nervous and jumpy about everything..  I guess I feel like I'm on drugs but I'm not...   Just feel weird and uncomfortable...   Too nervous to talk with people...  Don't think I felt like this last week...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That's exactly how I felt and for the longest time I felt dizzy even though I wasn't dizzy it was like I felt almost drunk but my balance was fine and I just couldn't focus on anything in particular as far as vision and I was jittery like I took caffeine pills I head pressure in my head and heachaches only on my left side, heat beat was insanely fast and high blood pressure all out of nowhere, mine was 2 months before I finally went and got help which was in medication and now 5 weeks in and I'm a lot better than I was in still anxious about some things in particular but it doesn't take over like it used to. Atleast not yet but I've learned that getting things checked out and talking openly with my dr helps a lot like right now every couple of swallows I feel like my throat has a lump even though I can't physically feel one when I check my throats I've had a nurse and a dr both feel and they said I have swollen lymph Nodes but that's not anything to worry about because i have a cold and my throat is inflamed so that makes sense, the problem haveing anxiety blows everything out of proportion and you just have to learn to manage that, i have another appt on Friday and hopefully getting a second opinion will quiet my nerves, point is talking to a dr is the best way to comfort yourself becuse they can tell you exactly whats wrong and usually how to fix it so Try not to be nervous but remember it is ok if you are just don't let it take over, and do what you know would be best which would be to visit your dr and voice your concern

• Posted

Hey! I know exactly how you feel, I feel numb and not myself and it all started happening after going out to a party and getting quite drunk. I panic a lot about it and i hate it so much, it almost feels like im living in a dream. It sort of dulls a bit when im busy so i just try my best to take my mind off things. Keep breathing and just think to yourself 'it'll pass, its the anxiety and nothing else'. If it doesnt ease up i would go to your GP and see if they can sort anything our for you e.g mediation wise. Goodluck.

• Posted

Thank-you!!!   Yes, I'm dizzy too..   And will talk with doctor because it's an awful feeling...  Just not myself.  And I've been waking up 2 hours before I'm suppossed too and can't get back to sleep...    But I'm just wondering why I developed this?  Stress??   I am exercising and I just started cod liver butter oil as I read it helps.

• Posted

Ive been having disrupted sleep too, ill fall asleep and then wake up at like 1am completely panicked and feeling extremely odd and not be able to get back to sleep till around 4-ish. It sucks but even staying in bed and closing your eyes will provide a little more rest. Mine came out of the blue as well, and it is most likely stress, ive been signed off work for two weeks in the hope that it gradually gets better.
  • Posted

You just all frazzled. If possible to get a good sleep that would calm that down.if you have xanax for thise moments of high anxxiet maybe consider one to reset that. I would strongly suggest yoga it can help release the nervous energy. And the breathing is calming.
    • Posted

Yes..  I call myself frazzeled sometimes and I shouldn't be at all..   I do stretching  on the floor when I wake so early..  Deep relaxing breathing is good too..  Just a couple weeks ago, I was sleeping so good, waking up rested and ready to go..   I hope I get that back soon!!

• Posted

You will. Your body just needs to reset itself. More so then stretches try yoga. They incorporate body movements that really release extra energy. And the breathing comes deep from the belly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.