Posted , 7 users are following.
I'm 20 years old and a couple of weeks ago I had my first proper full on panic attack and ever since I've been experience a large amount of horrible symptoms which has left me feeling scared and confused. I'll be booking an appointment with my GP but was hoping anyone had any information to help put me at ease until then.
Symptoms are as follows:
- Burning/Cold feeling all over my scalp
- Stiffness and pain in my neck
- Dizziness and nausea
- Pains in chest
- Difficulty breathing
- Heart palpitations
- Headaches/pressure in head
- Muscle pain and twitching throughout body
- Feeling emotional and overwhelmed
- Very sensative to temperature
It would also be worth noting that I've been experiencing symptoms of OCD and depression over a long period of time which I was planning on visiting my GP about before the panic attack.
Thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read this!
0 likes, 8 replies