is this anxiety?

Posted , 4 users are following.

so recently, I’ve noticed I’ve been a little forgetful. I’ve also noticed today that I’ve had a bunch of totally random songs pop in my head, songs I haven’t listened to in a long time/songs I don’t like. I also have muscle twitches in my face and body. I had a CT scan of my head in July, because I was obsessed with the thought of a brain tumor, and funny enough all of the symptoms went away when I had the all clear. My question is.. can anxiety cause this?? Is this normal??? Is it something I should be worried about?? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

ABSOLUTELY! Particularly with health anxiety, this is a major thing - you get the all clear, and poof! It moves on. Try to remember this when you feel new symptoms and try to break the cycle smile  the songs in your head are pretty normal too lol also you might be forgetting things in particular times when you’re fixated on your health - keep this in mind smile 
  • Posted

Nothing to worry about. I get brain fog all the time and it's hard to remember things. My head is a random jukebox most days. And I get facial twitching, mainly the eyelids when I'm particularly tired or stressed. All very normal and common things. X

• Posted

My legs twitch on a night too. My partner finds it hillarious x
  • Posted

Definitely all normal!! I'm still learning on how to break the cycle. Once I get the all clear... My mind self consciously finds something new to worry about. I HATE my facial twitching. I get it just above my left eye! Totally normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.