Is this Anxiety? Freaked out!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 29 years old.It all started 3 months back with left side continuous headache.MRI came normal.After few days, numbness, tingling started in my left leg and hand, especially in the night.

My headache is gone now,but numbness and tingling still persist.

From last 1 month, I have strange chest tightness, back pain/burning  and continues shortness of breath,palpitations, left side numbness in my face.

I went to the cardiologist, as sometimes I get sudden palpitations with chest pain and it wakes me up in the night.I did EKG, Holter test, Echo, Blood test, all came normal.Doctor told me it's because of anxiety and nothing else.I have a habit of overthinking, and always my mind focusses on my health.

I also have loose bowel movement,bloating, palpitation after eating.Even my Gastro doctor says there is nothing wrong with the stomach as all the tests are normal ( Blood, B12, D,stool).

Sometimes I have severe body weakness and muscles aches.

Please help me out. I have been depressed for 3 months now.

I have started yoga, exercise, meditation but nothing it working out for me.

Please help me.

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Deepeshmoad, Read my thread it might make you feel better ?

Lots of love Zoe x

• Posted

Thank you Zoe.Feeling slight better.I think I have anxiety and nothing else.

How are you coping up with the symptoms?

• Posted

I know how u feel because I'm also depress myself but at least everything came back normal. In the other hand we have to try to deal with these anxiety attacks.

• Posted

Thank you, Jennifer, for your reply.

Could you please tell me how are you dealing with your anxiety symptoms.I am trying a lot, but nothing is happening.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.