Is this anxiety? Heart problems? How to cope -

Posted , 3 users are following.

Over the past two days I have felt completely awful. 

It started at night, I was laying down, and I felt like I was going to pass out. 

I got up and started dry heaving

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

I wasn't naseous, I just felt clammy and gagging and dry heaving. 

It continued all night until the I fell asleep. 

The next day I felt weak and assumed I was dehydrated. 

the dry heaving episodes happened again twice. 

That night, I checked my blood pressure - 89/60. 

i drank some pedialite for the assumed dehydration and ate some soup. 

Another episode. 

Slept, ate a muffin in the morning and check my blood pressure again. 

105. Alot better. I assumed I was fine but in class today, I felt like dry heaving again!

And agani just now. 

It feels like my stomach lurches and I want to throw up but I'm not nasoues. I don't have a stomache ache, and am actually pretty hungry, except for not wanting to eat cuz the gaggin. 

Is this just anxiety?

I am 25 in college and working part time. I'm not any more stressed than I have been in the past. 

My heart rate is high though, 95 - 105. 

Which is why I think it may be anxiety as well. 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Sorry for the format, not sure how to edit. 

I can't get to a doctor for another two weeks and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to function at school while I continuously want to throw up. 

thanks!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Well.. You dont really mention anything about your heart that much.. However 86/60 blood pressure is pretty low. But this depends on whether or not you get symptoms. These all sound like the typical symptoms of panic attacks. Whenever my panics start i feel like im going to faint too which could be scary!
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello nino

See how it goes and if you are still unhappy see your GP

BOB

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up