Is this anxiety or actual stomach related issue?

Posted , 1 user is following.

To anyone who takes the time to read and reply, i truly, greatly appreciate it..

So since i was 15 (12 years now) i have been experiencing certain stomach issues. No matter who ive discussed this with, i have yet to hear "i experience the same thing and know what youre feeling." ive seen multiple different doctors, seen gastroentrinologists, been scoped (they say all looks normal), tried different diets and exercise, and ive been told that it could be psychological.

Usually towards the end of the day, i start to experience this type of indigestion where it feels like constant belching, only its not a real burp. as soon as i swallow, the "burp" comes right back up. over and over. it becomes painful and my body is absolutely exhausted from it. but the only thing that makes it instantaneously go away is when i lay my body down flat. gone. and if i sit back up, it comes back. but if i lay for a longer period like 30 minutes, the episode is then usually over. now this comes usually in more higher stress situations or ive been moving all day. my mind still wants to push through and finish my work day/night. but its like my body is whats failing me. i hit a point where id eat so minimally in the day to try to avoid it later to be able to finish my work/outing. i acknowledge that is unhealthy. mentally, i feel i handle high stress situations well, but its like my body is struggling. nothing online tells me what this could be, doctors look at me like i have 8 heads. i just want answers. any body have an idea or experience it themselves? its not heartburn, ive experienced that plenty too. anything helps! thank you!!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.