Is this anxiety please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello! My symptoms started 1 year ago, I'm 33 with 3 kids. Everyday I have symptoms they change every couple of weeks. Dizzines , nousea, diarrhea ,ringing in the ears, neck pain, heart pounding and chest burning sensation , feel like shake waves, numbnes and tingling, what worries me is my left arm and shoulder is weak for months and for a week a have this numbness on my left side of my cheek.I have donne. Blood tests, endonoscopy ,colonoscopy , ct scan of abdomen , MRI of brain, thyroid checked, EKG plenty , electrocardiogram twice, eyes checked, ears checked and everything is normal. My question are this symptoms anxiety or should I do some more tests. can anxiety cause weakness in one side and numbness. Please help , I can't relax anymore I'm living hell. Thank you.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have all of those symptoms! Its crazy!! I've had all the test n blood work!! This sickness is from hell n no one understands how we feel. These past 2 months have been horrible for me

• Posted

You both are describing the all too familiar symptoms Tolerance Withdrawal from using anti-anxiety medicine. No Doctor will find anything medical wrong with you because it's you're own medicine making you sick but no Doctor will tell you this. It drives me crazy to hear all these stories describing the same crazy symptoms. I know one of you is on Klonopin not so sure about ten211218 but I can only imagine you're on either Klonopin, Ativan, or xanax for anxiety and all these drugs, the benzodiazepines, cause exactly what you're describing. I was addicted to Klonopin for years and it did to me exactly what your saying to the point where I could barely function anymore due to such high anxiety when I've never been diagnosed with an anxiety problem before and the diarrhea is horrible (the effects on the stomach). I was unable to function for 7 years until I stopped taking my Klonopin. Now there is no more anxiety what so ever, no more diarrhea, no more ringing in the ears (classic symptom of benzo use) no more social anxiety, no more agoraphobia, no more anything. It was all caused from my Klonopin. So you may want to save your money on all the testing, they will come back normal. Instead do some real research on the medicine you're on. Specifically look up Tolerance Withdrawal for Klonopin because that's where you both are right now and it won't show up on any test, nor will most Doctors know what you're talking about, in fact, they may not even believe you as you describe you're symptoms so DO you're homework on you're meds. So many of them end up causing more anxiety in the long run that what you had in the first place. I know it doesn't make sense but it's how they work. And you both know that you are already addicted to Klonopin right? Other wise you wouldn't be having withdrawal symptoms while still taking you're medicine as prescribed. It's the nature of the addiction. Klonopin is a very dangerous drug and that comes from someone who has abused prescription drugs most of my life. Drugs my psychiatrist prescribed and then became addicted to. There's a video that may help you: The Marketing of Madness: The Most Shocking Psychiatric Documentary Ever - YouTube See if you see yourself in it anywhere. I'm guess you will.
  • Posted

Hello im not on any medication , just got my blood test result for scleroderma and lupes and they are negative . Thank good.i need to do nerve and muscle test because of my weakness . Im tired of chasing my symptoms cant stop cryingsad
  • Posted

Hi there i think you described a number of psychosomatic symptoms that what they basicaly do is telling you that you are not happy with your life!

Once you discover what bothers you and change it they will eventualy leave you, its not easy i know but u need to find your way. If you cant do it by yourself ask a professional help, i.e. a psychologist or join a stress management group. I think you ll get some help there!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.