Is This DD

Posted , 5 users are following.

Before I have a bowel movement I get awful pain

low down right in the centre of my stomach. After I've had a BM

the pain always gets worse and goes into my back .

It also sets my bladder off and I'm constantly weeing which

makes me feel extremely sore and burning down below . Are these

the symptoms of DD ?Anyone else suffer the same ?

I'm confused as to what's going on . Seems like my bowel but then

the bladder issues always start . I get this on a regular basis .

Thanks

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello I know just how feel.  I am also worried about going away.  My husband and daughter don't seem to really understand and my daughter says you will feel much better if you go and enjoy yourself.  I know she means well but  part of me just does not want to go.  I am back at the gp next Monday so will see what she can suggest.  Meanwhile I am going to try the fodmap more seriously once I can get to the shops although I hate going out because of the discomfort and I also suffer from back,and knee pain.  Like you so fed up I am seeing my counsellor for the anxiety on Friday although I can;t see me making much progress being in pain all the time.  

• Posted

I saw a counsellor but because pain was causing my

anxiety and depression she couldn't help me . So depressing seeking

help and getting nowhere.If you find anything to get relief please

let me know and I will do the same for you .

• Posted

That's exactly how I feel. Although I have suffered from anxiety for some years it is much worse because of all my health problems especially this latest thing down below. This will be a more intense CBT course. It is difficult to do the things that they want you to do in terms of goals when you are always in some sort of pain. Will let you know how I get on.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.