is this genital warts or molloscum

Posted , 3 users are following.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

if it was molloscum ud be able to squeeze them an pus would come out they usually have a dent or dimple in the centre of them aswel warts are usually quite firm to the touch there is no liquid inside them

• Posted

dont squeeze the molluscum

• Posted

i recommended she visit a doctor 2 weeks ago to find out what they are but she just keeps posting ...see a doctor for a diagnosis posting on here will not give u a definate answer plus if they are warts they will need removing by lazer or freezing off

• Posted

SO you guys a couple weeks ago i was wondering what those bumps were and i tried to treat it myself by usig zymaderm i must say it did work! lol but im still going to get checked just to be safe you know ? but heres the results from then and now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.