Is this genital warts??? Please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello everyone! kind of freaking out trying to figure out if this is hpv/genital warts. i have a obgyn appointment scheduled but not until March. i do not have any itching from these bumps. I have had one partner in the past year who before we had sex was tested, but found out after we had sex he was cheating. We only had sex one time and I do have the hpv vaccine. We had sex in October and since then my clitoris has been swollen and irritated but no other symptoms until this appeared a few days ago. I tried the vinegar trick and it did nit turn these bumps white. please help I'm nit sure what this is! imageimageimage

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You should get it checked by a doctor.

• Posted

I am but i could not get an appointment until March so I'm asking for any help until then.

• Posted

You've been vaccinated and the vinegar test was negative, but as per the photos you shared - there are features suspicious of genital warts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.