Is this herpes??

Posted , 2 users are following.

I can't tell if these are herpes sores? One happened 4 days after unprotected sex with my ex who says he does not have genital herpes but who knows. The other one happened a few days after. I don't have any other symptoms as they are painless. It's two of them. I don't know if using an old razor is what caused this. I also have an ingrown hair. The pics are of the same sore and how it changed over 4 days. Its healing it seems.imageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

it could be. was it itchy? unfortunately I got it when I was 15. it was the itchiest thing I've ever experienced and then very sore. otherwise it could be a genital ulcer

• Posted

it could be. was it itchy? unfortunately I got it when I was 15. it was the itchiest thing I've ever experienced and then very sore. otherwise it could be a genital ulcer

• Posted

Did it look like this? It wasn't itchy or painful.

• Posted

it did look like that when it was healing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.