Is this Herpes?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im not sure what this is please if you know what this is respond. and what should i do?imageimage

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

u have a visable yeast infection

• Posted

the spots dnt look like herpes but u should get a test to be sure sometimes its hard to tell

• Posted

It is itchy from time to time but it doesn't hurt when I urinate. My skin has not been the same brown it has been burned off and pink and dry until i started putting olive oil on it and it has not been as dry.

• Posted

yeast infection dont cause pain wen weeing ...it causes dry skin around the vagina and also a thickish discharge plus itching an burning

• Posted

What are the white spots to the right? Does my labia on both sides look abnormal? PLEASE help

• Posted

u need to go to the doctors let them take a look at the spots im unsure of wat they are herpes are usually blisters and then scabs over they dont look like herpes to me but i cant say for sure as sometimes herpes can present differently it can just be a sore patch or cracked skin so its hard to say what they could be when looking at a photo as there could be other causes aswel as some skin conditions how long have u had the spots for

• Posted

These spots showed up today. Ive never had blisters or warts down there. Sometimes when I scratch down there the skin becomes raw as if it was healing and scratching it caused damage.

• Posted

I took a shower and wiped and cleaned with a washcloth it now looks different. No burning or stinging still not even when urinating. image

• Posted

yeast

• Posted

Thank you ladies. Is it just a regular yeast infection? and how should i treat it i was going to have sex with my boyfriend but not until i figure this out.

• Posted

dont ask us is it regular, how to treat it or can u have sex yet ...u still need a real doctor!

• Posted

ye id go to a doctors and let them prescribe something they may just go off symptoms but usually they do a swab

• Posted

I was going to a doctor just wanted insight from others with knowledge. It is alarming

• Posted

a yeast infection is easily treated with antifungal if thats what it is it does look like thats wats happening there good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.