Is this herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

This showed up sometime in the past 2 weeks. it doesn't hurt and it hasn't grown. ive only had 2 sexual partners in the past 6 months and was std free last year. i used a condom but i had oral sex preformed on me as well. image

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

could be a wart

• Posted

or molloscum do they have dimples in the centre of them looms like u have a couple

• Posted

they're really small so i cant tell if they have dimples. im getting tested today

• Posted

good luck can u post back when u know ye i was kinda struggling to actually see what the structure of them was like with them being so small 😏

• Posted

it dosnt look like blisters tho look more solidish lumps

• Posted

yeah they dont feel like blisters either, i do have fordyce spots so im not sure if the 2 are related

• Posted

my urine test will come back in 2 weeks but they think its just irritation

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.