Is this herpes ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive been putting stuff on it and its actually have been clearing up but i dont kno

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

looks like ingrown hairs and rash from shaving

• Posted

i did shave over the same spots and that came about

• Posted

Hello dear. Please get checked out if you can... that definately looks like herpes... I have herpes myself and i have done a great deal of research on it... it looks quite certainly like it is... but get tested... have you had it before? if it is herpes, it is likely to return, Get tested.

• Posted

u dont have to have them before... it could be your first outbreak and it can come from oral sex if your partner gets cold sores or regular sex... i suggest you get tested as soon as u can

• Posted

those spots and redness have went away the spots are kinda there but its going away slowly and also i have a yeast infection

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.