Is this herpes ? HELP

Posted , 9 users are following.

i had unprotected sex last night with my ex  and today my vagina is burning so I looked. It looks red/sore and close up there looks like a sore ? I haven’t had herpes before and I’m not sure if it is. Does it look like herpes or ??? I remember when I had intercourse I wasn’t very much turned on and was kinda dry ..... I tend to get “cuts” often too due to the dryness... I will go to the doctor in a few days due to work.. pls help

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Wanna add that it doesn’t hurt when I touch. I don’t feel anything other than feeling a bit sore from last night 
  • Posted

Greatings,

Overall it looks healthy you can try to put a "Hypericum perforatum" oil on a sore but I think it is nothing serious. But check with your ginecologist just for the sake of it.

• Posted

Herpes takes a lot longer to show than over right, it could be down to dryness 
  • Posted

No STI develops that quickly. Whatever you feel is definitely attributable to the dryness. If you're not sufficiently lubricated down there before sex, you'd be likely to bruise from friction.

• Posted

Hi NX I think its more to do with dry ness though its does not loot that dry, look very healthy, look get some coconut oil its a great lubricant for sex and your get lots of slip, its great as a daily vaginal health use, fights YI's nad has lots of other uses and last you can even cook with it.

• Posted

Hi Nxcole, it doesn’t look like herps to me. It looks more like any sort of allergic reaction. Should go away on its own.
  • Posted

Looks like it could be a clogged pore or due to friction 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.