Is this Herpes? Or a different STD or a yeast infection?

Posted , 9 users are following.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

looks kinda similar to what I have ive had these bumps for a week now and they only get worse and spread the pain is un bearable mine came back for hsv2 , get checked

• Posted

Ok, so they are painful but only if i touch them. peeing doesnt bother them. ive had a fever since last tuesday. same day my period came and i feel like i got a yeast infection. i was very tender in my vaginal walls. i used monistat cream and that went away. these open spots showed up on thursday. they were never blister bumps they were just open like this.

im going to make an appointment to get them looked at. how fast were your results? and what did the dr give to help? was this your first outbreak?

• Edited

i got my results in 2 days they gave me something called acyclovir , yes this is my first out break they say it can last 2-4 weeks and im currently on week 2 : ( ive never experienced anything like this before before a week hit i did have a fever , headaches one night i woke up dripping in sweat nights were i had the shivers i was cold , fatigue at points in standing i feel dizzy and the last decreased appetite this has caused me to lose so much weight i think im very dehydrated all i want is liquids but dont have a appetite so ive been drinking protein shakes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.