is this herpes or am I being paranoid? (GRAPHIC PHOTO)

Posted , 4 users are following.

hey i really need answer right now. i been scared to show up to a doctor to check my penis, i don't know what to say to my parents i need an answer asap thank you.imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chris - what are you concerned with? It looks like a healthy penis and it is skin?

Can you highlight/draw what is the area of attention?

• Posted

hey I'm concerned of those small skin on the first photo, it kinda looks like small warts but when i erect i don't see them. on the second picture my penis looking front. its small warts around my penis ring I'm not to sure what it is.

• Posted

Hi Chris

Slightly difficult to see. You have a darker skin tone there and nothing appears red or new and just looks like skin leading to the frenulum. When your penis gets bigger (erect) it will naturally increase and tighten the skin. If it looks normal then it probably is.

The glans looks normal? I can't see much in way of HPV/warts there?

Is there a reason you're worried? Have you had unprotected sex? Sometimes people check after and worry when they see something they haven't seen before but has always been there.

If you've noticed changes that you know for sure was not there before then book to see a nurse/STI clinic.

• Posted

if you see my post, I have weird white bumps underneath the skin of my penis. Penis's all look different and have different shapes and setups, if you will. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.