Is this herpes or irritation from razor burn

Posted , 2 users are following.

no pain no itching or burning

just sore to touch (feels hard underneath?) and was dry not sure if it was from friciton from my underwear or possibly just because i experience soreness from time to time on the bottem left of the labia majora and a bit of dryness

anyway i had sex w my ex who has actually been celebate the last year i need to confirm with him about herpes but i dount he has it i just feel weird asking him

anyway help!!! heres pictures

i could not find any online that looked like mine

wdy think?!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

heres more photos

the last is more recent if you zoom in you can see exactlt what im talking about

ughhhh worried

imageimage

• Edited

Hi Abby, your latest pictures have not been approved yet. I'm really not sure about your bumps. They do look like early herpes sores but the rash is so mild and small, it could be anything really... you'll need a few days to see how they evolve or get them swabbed.

Most of people with HSV are silent carriers, it's possible he got infected but never had outbreaks. He can still shed the virus without visible sores.

Let's remain positive though. It can be just a minor irritation. I'll come back to see your new posts when they are available

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.