Is this Herpes or Warts? Or Cancer? Please Help!

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

This dark scab randomly  popped up on my penis head the day before I got treated for Gono & Chlamydia. I have not been sexually active for 3 - 4 months. Doc gave it a look and blew it off as nothing when I got treated, but didn't do any real tests on it. It doesn't itch, there's no pain, I have 0 symptoms, and it's only this one dark spot. When I take a shower and the skin gets hydrated it almost looks as if it's about to disappear but when I dry myself it returns dark and visible again.

It has been 4 days since it has shown up and it does not look any worse but I don't think I can say it looks any better. It was more of a scab at first (no prior visible cut, scrape, ulcer, nothing it really appeared out of the blue) but now I'm not sure what to call it, it feels like a scab but doesn't look too much like one close up. It really almost looks the same as it did when I first noticed it, except the skin isn't as "raised" and is more flat. It was a little puffy at first but only enough to raise it off the skin surface a little.

The only thing I can think of is I stabbed that part of my penis with my belt maybe 2 days before I got treated but didn't feel anything and nothing stood out until I noticed the scab. What could this be?

PLEASE HELP TY!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This is not herpes. You would have felt itching and it would be white. I think it's due to the belt thing you describe. Let it play out for a week and see what happens.

• Posted

Thank you for the quick reply, will do. Any other input/advice would be helpful as well, thanks guys.
  • Posted

I would have said it was probably just pigmentation, but if you injured that exact part with your belt, then it's probably a physical injury.  I wouldn't worry about it if I were you unless it gets worse, or isn't gone in a few weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.