is this HIV??! pls help i’m freaking out

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey i had sex with a new partner a few weeks ago and notices he had a big brown mole or something in his pubic area but i felt pressured to continue. i dont have any itching or hurting but i keep feeling like the spots i have could be something although they might be razor bumps/ingrown hairs. also i had some bumps in the back of my tongue that i never noticed before and its kinda white and yellow and a few days ago my throat was kinda sore .also been having some white discharge with no smell. PLEASE someone send me what you think this could be!! Thank you so much imageimage

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

the spots dont look like anything like warts or herpes is the discharge thick and chunky like cheese ? and when u say spots do u mean on your tongue at the back or the actual throat itself

• Posted

its more like creamy? and the spots are on the back of my tongue. thanks for your reply!

• Posted

u can get it in your mouth on ur tongue and ur vagina it can make your throat feel a bit sore aswel u can buy an oral thrush tablet from a pharmacy and also ud need a pessary for the vagina or visit your doctor they can prescribe u them

• Posted

what colour are the spots on tour tongue also theres naturally spots at the back of the tongue sometimes they can be a bit more proninant

• Posted

image these are normal

• Posted

yeah they kinda look like that in and theyre positioned in a v shape but ive never noticed it before and it feels a bit weird when i swallow . just a bit but enough for my paranoia to kick in . btw thank u for ur help

• Posted

ye there big spots at the back and then a v on front of them there normal i dont see anything wrong in the first pic just looks like normal fordyce spots

• Posted

the spots on your tongue in a v shape contain your tastebuds and are normal

• Posted

dont think theres anything wrong but says u recently slept with someone new id still go have some swabs taken to put ur mind at rest if uv had a change in dicharge or amount whats going on with your tongue is normal everyone has them on there tongue big bumps at the back and another row of smaller bumps in a v in frount of them u may just have had a virus or sore throat sometimes they go away on there own wiout treatment but if ur unsure visit a doctor

• Posted

i want to go to the doctor but i moved to a bee country a few months ago and STILL waiting on my insurance to come in . also in the second picture it looks like a vein under my skin is a bit raised and there are tiny whit dots on top of it and today i noticed it feels a bit uncomfortable/itchy there.. do u know what that might be? i could try to send a better picture

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.