Posted , 3 users are following.
- I have a really bad history of yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, bladder infections since i was a baby, hormone imbalance issues ( no period 2+ years, recent excessive weight gain 5'4 140 - went to 195 pounds in 7 months) , just always issues down there. also ive always been super sensitive since i was a kid. i RECENTLY got my period for the first time in 3 years once in may, and once in june (regular flow). I also started a new KETO diet so im not sure if all these hormone issues are causing the vaginal skin tags?! I Dont know.. I WAS TESTED NEGATIVE FOR HPV ALSO RECENTLY AND NEVER HAD AN STI IN MY LIFE.
- ANUS AREA: The growths by the top of my bum crack are recent and i got them ever since ive been having bad hemmoroids (as you can see the popped blood vessels) , I was told that hemmoroids can cause bumps due to straining but these have the CAULIFLOWER texture to them ?! i need to see a doctor about them.
- VAGINAL AREA: I went to 3 different doctors to see if they notice signs of genital warts, and 2 said they dont look like warts, they said that i do have yeast infections and sometimes they can cause bumps. ONE DOCTOR said that they look like warts and froze one but honestly he was VERY rude. I've posted on here before of my vaginal ones and someone said they dont look like warts.
- The ones INSIDE of my vagina are freaking me out and im afraid im about to break out in a big cluster of warts on my labia as well or is that fordyce built up with oil and can only be seen when skin is stretched ?!
- the ones around my outer vagina are starting to question me as well because how could they JUST be "SKIN TAGS" when SO MANY of them are growing ?!
- someone please help me i am freaking out.. I HONESTLY think that its GENITAL WARTS/HPV AND THAT ONE DOCTOR WAS RIGHT.
0 likes, 10 replies