Is this HPV?!? Please help me. READ BIO ASWELL

Posted , 3 users are following.

• I have a really bad history of yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, bladder infections since i was a baby, hormone imbalance issues ( no period 2+ years, recent excessive weight gain 5'4 140 - went to 195 pounds in 7 months) , just always issues down there. also ive always been super sensitive since i was a kid. i RECENTLY got my period for the first time in 3 years once in may, and once in june (regular flow). I also started a new KETO diet so im not sure if all these hormone issues are causing the vaginal skin tags?! I Dont know.. I WAS TESTED NEGATIVE FOR HPV ALSO RECENTLY AND NEVER HAD AN STI IN MY LIFE. image
  • ANUS AREA: The growths by the top of my bum crack are recent and i got them ever since ive been having bad hemmoroids (as you can see the popped blood vessels) , I was told that hemmoroids can cause bumps due to straining but these have the CAULIFLOWER texture to them ?! i need to see a doctor about them.
  • VAGINAL AREA: I went to 3 different doctors to see if they notice signs of genital warts, and 2 said they dont look like warts, they said that i do have yeast infections and sometimes they can cause bumps. ONE DOCTOR said that they look like warts and froze one but honestly he was VERY rude. I've posted on here before of my vaginal ones and someone said they dont look like warts.
  • The ones INSIDE of my vagina are freaking me out and im afraid im about to break out in a big cluster of warts on my labia as well or is that fordyce built up with oil and can only be seen when skin is stretched ?!
  • the ones around my outer vagina are starting to question me as well because how could they JUST be "SKIN TAGS" when SO MANY of them are growing ?! image

imageimageimageimageimageimage

• someone please help me i am freaking out.. I HONESTLY think that its GENITAL WARTS/HPV AND THAT ONE DOCTOR WAS RIGHT.

0 likes, 10 replies

Report / Delete

10 Replies

• Posted

u have hpv warts

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

u look like u have a yeast infection to

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

which pictures can you see the warts on my labia ? and is it on the pink park or the outside labia ? also do you see the bump thats on the jnside of my vagina. i wasted tested NEGATIVE for hpv and 2 doctors said that the ones around my vagina dont look like warts and that i have yeast rash inside due to my history of bad yeast infections.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

shaving spreads them that's what I was told I only trimmed until mine cleared

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up