Is this hsv

Posted , 2 users are following.

m getting tested Tuesday, but had unprotected sex on December 25th. 2 days later I felt like I had a uti, very uncommon for me. I went to urgent care and they said my white cell count was a little high and there was a small amount of blood in my urine. prescribed antibiotics and I finished them. 2 days after starting them my vagina lip felt raw, I thought maybe I was starting to get a yeast infection from the antibiotics. then these painful to the touch sores started developing, starting as 1 then the next day or so more popped up. they were just red at first then looked like cancer sores. they never filled with fluid or broke open. my legs hurt though, when I sit on the toilet seat it feels like the back of my legs are bruised and when I walk it feels the same way all the way down them. I've had no fever or anything else happen. I have been using tea tree oil on them and they're all gone except for 1, its been about 8 days all together. ill attach photos of progression from jan 3rd until today

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

the last one is today and only that one left. the others are from the beginning and middle. there were a few more but I didn't get pics of all

• Posted

it does look like Hsv 2 i would get swabbed if they are still there

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.