Is this just a pimple or should i be worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

I received oral sex about 2 weeks ago, only for a few minutes. Today I woke up and masturbated before taking a shower, however when in the shower I noticed a small red pimple like bump which i hadnt noticed before, almost as if a fordyce spot had become inflamed. It isn't sore or itchy at all, only slightly tender to touch. I'm very worried about what this could be, does anyone have any ideas? I've attatched a picture.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Did you Engage in any sexual activity recently ?
    • Posted

No need to worry , i think its just a heat rash or irritation of the skin .. if anything was supposed to be infected then rashes would have appeared on your penis tip..

So just chill , it will be away in a couple of days

• Posted

thanks so much man, I've been sh*tting it for the last 6 hours but that reassures me alot, I'd highly doubt its herpes or anything given its only one pimple and that was the first girl who I've recieved oral of and I'm still a virgin so i think it should be all good.

• Posted

no need to worry if the only behaviour is receive oral sex unless she had opening wounds or cuts at her mouth.

So don't worry! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.