Is this just chafed/dry skin

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey there,

I had unprotected sex about two months ago with a new partner / old friend that claims she does not have anything and I am very close with this person and would not expect her to tell me anything but the truth.

About two weeks ago this little rash that looks like dry skin popped up. It doesn't hurt, itch, no pus, etc. It has looked like this the whole time with maybe a little improvement, I can't lie I have masturbated since this cropped up and I think it is slowing the healing process.

Anyone know what this or feel that they can comfortably rule out that it looks like an STD without going to do a blood test?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.