Is this normal???

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just started my 8th week on 20mg after 4week sleep pattern got better I was taking it at 6pm last few days I've changed to taking it in the morning sleep patterns not good again and getting rapid Heat beat in the middle of the night.

Advice please ??

Thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I have found that taking the medication at 6 pm is best for me and allows me to sleep better after a few weeks of getting used to. The routine. Day time made me tire.
  • Posted

Hi. I found citalopram better for me at night. But you may be getting anxiety as well which citilapram don't help. Worth speak to your doctor
    • Posted

And I meant at night as in just before bed so I slept of any initial side effects
    • Posted

What you mean citalapram don't help with anxiety that what I'm on them for ???
    • Posted

It does work for anxiety after the start up phase. I am also in it for anxiety and have been before. It worked well for anxiety which is often a symptom of underlying depression. Loads of people take it for anxiety. JMHO.
    • Posted

I had them for depression, but mirtazapine for anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.